tisdag 13 september 2011

Wrap it up!

Lunch is something I really needed to change in my diet, I was of course eating 2-3 slices of bread and not topping it with enough proteins. One of my favorites is a tuna sandwich, however it always ends up being so much bread comparing to tuna, so I found that using a wrap could be a better choice for those days I have a sandwich on my menu.

You can use a whole wheat wrap, tortilla, or what I tend to buy a lot here in Sweden polar tunnbröd. Wrap a tuna salad and add either alfalfa sprouts or lettuce and roll it up, cut in half and there you go!

Tuna Salad:
1 can tunafish in water
1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
1 tablespoon low fat natural yogurt/or sour cream
1/2 small red onion chopped
1/2 celery stick chopped
pinch of salt
teaspoon cayenne pepper(optional)

Blend all ingrediences and "butter" the wrap, put lettuce or sprouts over and roll up. These make a great lunch box meal or on the run food. Of course there are other options for fillings, you just need to use your imagination to what you think will taste good, and healthy :)


Bon appetit!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar