fredag 9 september 2011

Mozarella cheese

I was craving pizza today, of course, me the bread lover!

So I browsed some South Beach Diet recipes, wholewheat pizza with mozarella cheese and tomatoes. Well I´m allergic to fresh tomatoes. I thought, it´s friday and I think wholewheat pizza with mozerella and veggies, perhaps a little meat might just satisfy me, OH YES!


I decided to make a couple of small baby pizzas with the left over dough. So here come the pictures and recipes :)

Pepperoni, ham, mozarella, gouda, mushrooms, bell peppers, italian seasoning.
Ham, mozerella, gouda, pineapple, basil.

Pizzadough:
500g wholewheat flour
4 teaspoons dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
3 dl warm water
3 tablespoon vegetable oil

For adult pizza:
tomato paste
italian seasoning
low fat mozerella cheese
veggies and meat of choice
drizzle of gouda cheese

Blend the dough and let sit for at least 30min with lid over bowl. 

Roll out your pizza a desired size and shape(on south beach you want a thin crust), this recipe makes for two large pizzas and a few baby pizzas.

Bake in oven at 225degrees celcius for 10-15 min. 






Bon appetit!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar