lördag 24 september 2011

Tupperware choppers

I just have to talk about some of the tools I use in the kitchen. My mother in law sells tupperware and when we do get gifts from her it most always is at least one thing from tupperware. I love it!

The cut n prep we bought ourselves if I remember correctly, it is great to chop up a few little things you need in a omelet or perhaps onion so your eyes don´t water. I have practically made all the baby food in this one when Sara-Dís started eating foods with a thicker consistency and didn´t need to be finely purreed. I have also made salsa, guacamole, hummus, and chopped herbs in this, it is a fantastic tool that you can even wash in the dishwasher.

Picture borrowed from google


So we had a visit last weekend, my mother in law gave me my birthday present early since they live about 2 hours away. It was the Time savers smooth chopper!

picture borrowed from google

This is a bit larger then the cut n prep, while having the same blade cutter it also has a whisk. This is really nice to whip cream in if you just need a small amount, it made it quicker to make guacamole and a smoother one at that. I have now used it when mixing part of the soup I made the other day Scampi soup and I realized I just love this little thing! 

So if you are still mixing baby food for your little one, make dips, soups, whip cream, you name it, this one might be something for you! ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar