lördag 24 september 2011

I vitamin booster!

My little love is sick at the moment, she really doesn´t want to eat much. My mom was here for a visit and she makes a lot of smoothies, protein smoothies to be exact. I had a really ripe banana that needed to be used, frozen fruit, some turkish yogurt and rolled oats so we made a nice cold smoothie for Sara-Dís. The following day I made the same because she absolutely loooooved it!

So give it a try, the kids love getting a cold sweet drink with a straw :)

100g frozen blend of fruits/berries
2-3 tablespoons turkish yogurt
1dl rolled oats
1/2 water(can substitute juice)

Mix everything well in a blender and serve in a glas/cup with straw!

The cup to the right is a tupperware cup with a lid that has a hole for the straw, perfect for our little ones!

Bon appetit!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar