lördag 28 juli 2012

Birthday pop-up cards

I love cards that someone put a long thought into. I remember living in the states that you could practically find a card for anything and every occasion! However here in scandinavia I find it difficult. Since starting scrapping and finding inspiration from friends and my good friend Mr. Google I have found a fun way to make that special card for the occasion :)


With plenty of birthdays coming up I have started making some fun pop up cards :)

These two were for my daughters friends 2 year old birthdays.
I used inspiration from www.scraphaugen.no 
wonderful norwegian site for scrapbook inspiration!


Written in Norwegian (front)                                         


Pop up stairs


Front 

Pop up stairs 

Hurra for the birthday kid!



I have many more to make this fall so if anyone has ideas for fun pop up cards do not hesitate to let me know :)

1 kommentar: