onsdag 4 juli 2012

Shabby to chic = Shabby chic!

I had painted my little table and chairs I have in front of the house a while back, however it has taken me forever to blog about it. This was one of my funnest and newest projects so I thought I would share it with you.


After being worn down by the rain I decided that rather then buying new furniture I would freshen it up!


Before

 After!




I used window outdoor paint and only did a couple of strokes because it was nice and thick. To get the little worn look I then sandpapered all the edges and where the furniture over time would naturally be a bit worn. I just absolutely adore shabby chick and I know nobody has the same furniture in the neighborhood :P


So now I can enjoy a nice coffee in the morning on those nice summer mornings, or a nice little seat while my daughter plays in front of the house :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar