fredag 6 juli 2012

Give your old clothes a make over!

I just never find what I am looking for when I need clothing for a special event. My daughter is turning two in a week and so I wanted a simple summer dress. I have to say I hate looking for a specific outfit, because I end up never finding it!

So what do I do? Well i found a couple of things in my closet and my good friend Mr. Sewing machine, and renewed clothing I haven´t used in a long time. Not sure yet if I will use this for the birthday party, but I do have to say the dress came out quite nice and will be used this summer for sure :)



Great way to reuse what you have, so start digging out your closet and you might find something you haven´t used for a while and give it a little make over :)



An old summer wrap skirt and a tank top

After a little sewing
-front-
 -Back-

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar