fredag 7 oktober 2011

My little ones favorite!

I just have to share this one. My mom got me a book on picky eaters, since my little one has had troubles with food. Now that we have started a program called Marte Meo I have realized that it is not so much what she is getting served but my communication with her that is the key during the meals. I did however read the book and it had quite a few ideas to get your child to want to eat certain foods, for example veggies! If you have been following me you might see that I never go after the recipe that I find, I use it more as a guideline, so this one is a little mix of what was in the book and my own idea :)

I have talked about The difference of a pancake before, and this is one of those! These freeze well and can be heated up or as a meal on the go.


1 squash
1 apple
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon(optional but makes for a great taste)
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 eggs
2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder


 I have used the Times savers smooth chopper but you can also finely grate the squash and apple(with peal) if you do not have a mixer at hand. Blend all ingredients in a bowl making sure that you blend the eggs really well in. Fry on a pan in oil or butter(I use a little of both) in tablespoon size pancakes, serve with fresh fruit for a awesome breakfeast or as a side dish to some meats/fish and you have a nice dinner for your little one!

This is her favorite meal and eats like there is no tomorrow :P


Bon Appetit!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar