tisdag 13 mars 2012

Mocca yogurt dessert-phase 1 South beach diet

I do enjoy desserts, but trying to loose weight they really are a no go for me. The South Beach diet I really enjoy because even though on the first to fazes you are somewhat limited to certain food groups you can still enjoy a good dessert. The Mocca yogurt dessert recipe is my own variation of the Mocca ricotta cheese dessert. The reason being that ricotta cheese is hard to find here in Sweden and so low fat plain yogurt is substituted. The five chocolate chips the recipe calls for I have substituted for 86% grated dark chocolate. Give this one a go and I will promise you will enjoy it!


(recipe makes 2 servings)

2 dl low fat plain yogurt
1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla powder
1 teaspoon grated dark chocolate (86%)



Blend yogurt, cocoa, espresso, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and poor over into two serving bowls. Grate the dark chocolate and sprinkle over 1 teaspoon on each yogurt serving. Can be placed in refrigerator up to 4 days with plastic over or in airtight container.





I like to make this one before I make dinner, then after dinner it is ready to serve or later that evening when your cravings get to you. Remember, The South Beach Diet incurages having desserts after lunch and dinner. Read more here if you are interested. 



 Bon appetit!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar